Imagine saying ‘I do’ surrounded by your loved ones and the stunning panoramic views of the Adirondacks from atop Gore Mountain.
Take your guests on a scenic gondola ride to your picturesque mountaintop ceremony. With stunning views of the Adirondacks in every direction, where Mother Nature provides the best décor available. Head back to the base area to host your reception in the brand-new Tannery Banquet Hall which offers vaulted ceilings encased with large windows and stunning natural lighting.
Host your entire wedding from atop the mountain at the lookout at Saddle Lodge. Experience being one with nature in an open-air skyride on our Adirondack Express 4-person chairlift on your way to exchange vows. Follow your outdoor ceremony with a cocktail hour in the newly renovated Saddle Lodge.
Gore also offers lower mountain ceremonies on the Slopeside Patio situated off the Base Lodge offering views of the foothills of Bear Mountain and the Northwoods Gondola. The lawn by the patio can easily accommodate large tents, dance floors, and anything else you need for a simple and elegant mountain chic wedding.
Our on-site catering offers a range of menus from the more casual Adirondack Backyard BBQ to Elevated Chef Carved stations. No matter your taste or budget there is a menu tailored to your taste.
Gore Mountain also offers many fun and unique enhancements from post-reception fireside s’mores to base area games and attractions such as a zipline ride, climbing walls, a bungee trampoline, and obstacle inflatables.
Please contact us directly at (518) 251-4852 or request more information by email.
Already have your wedding venue selected? Consider hosting your welcome reception, rehearsal dinner, or farewell brunch at Gore Mountain to complete your Adirondack wedding experience. We are also an excellent venue for family gatherings, company outings, and all other types of Private Group Events.
Tips From Our Expert
Planning your wedding should be the happiest time of your life and we would like to offer our support during these trying times to help keep it that way! Are you in need of a new venue right away or just beginning the planning process? Let us know.
• Get your guest list going as early as possible. Having a final headcount early can help you make the most of your budget.
• Go digital! Create a special email, website, or social media account to connect with your guests in case things need to be further adjusted in the future.
• Get crafty! Take this time and browse Pinterest. See what speaks to you and start creating. Recruit your bridal party and hold a wedding décor & craft party online.
• Have a backup plan if you are an early season 2021 bride & groom. Hopefully, you will not need it but have one ready to go.
• Most importantly don’t stop planning! Stay inspired and stay connected.
Reach us directly at (518) 251-4852 or request more information by email. Our on-site wedding sales representative has a great deal of experience coordinating Adirondack weddings, and is available with insights about ceremonies at Gore Mountain, to help adjust your planning schedule, recommend strategies, and lend an ear.