Sign Up For Our Craft Show Series
Saturday-Sunday- October 8-9
Are you interested in becoming a vendor at our 2022 Mountain Master Craft Series? We would love for you to join us on any or all of these dates. Read on for all the details!
Vendor fees for single-day shows are $50 for each 10′ x 10′ space. The vendor fee for the two-day show on October 8-9 is $125 and covers both days (sorry, no single-day vendors this weekend). Artisans must provide their own tables, chairs, tents, and other necessary materials. Electricity is available on a limited basis for $25/day. If your booth requires electricity, be sure to indicate this on your vendor application. All spaces are outside. These are rain or shine events.
Please note that Gore Mountain accepts applications for artisans most appropriate to our audience and event, and submission of this form does not guarantee approval. Approved artisans will be notified by email within three days of submission of materials, and payment will be collected and processed at that time.
Certificate of Insurance (COI)
It is the policy of the New York State Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA) to require all users of its facilities to obtain policies of insurance and submit valid COIs that meet the following minimum requirements including but not limited to General & Auto Liability and Worker’s Compensation. All vendors must provide us with their valid COI prior to approval for vendor space.
If your business is NOT required to carry Worker’s Compensation insurance and/or disability and paid family leave benefits insurance, you can request an attestation of exemption stating that it does not require coverage. You must submit this CE-200 Attestation of Exemption or acceptable proof of compliant coverage to us as part of the vendor application process.
Market Vendor Agreement
All vendors must agree to our Market Terms and Conditions and sign our Market Vendor Agreement. These documents will be included with the email confirmation of your online application submission. Please review our Market protocols below.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid or have Covid, please do not come to the market, but plan to come at another time.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Face coverings are recommended when you cannot be socially distanced.
- Vendors’ tents will be separated at least 10 feet from one another.
- Please follow vendors’ requirements for entering their booths and limit the number of people in your area.
- Vendors are encouraged to offer a contactless payment method via credit card if possible. Cash boxes (i.e., a donation box with a slit on top) can be left on the front table, and customers can put their money into it themselves.
- Vendors are encouraged to offer pre-orders with pre-pay online or by phone for quick pick up. In addition, the market will provide info via a website and social media.
- All vendors should sanitize their stands regularly. At a minimum, this should include wiping down tables, terminals, cash boxes, etc. Vendors are responsible for their own cleaning products.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at designated locations throughout the market.
- All vendors should sanitize their hands frequently, especially between transactions.
For all packaged food and/or fresh produce vendors, Sanitary Regulations for NYS Farmers’ Market Vendors apply. A copy of your 20-C food processing license is required. Product liability insurance is an additional requirement on your COI.
For all alcohol vendors, NYS Liquor Authority Regulations apply. Copies of your valid liquor license and marketing permit are required. Liquor liability insurance is an additional requirement on your COI.