Health & Safety Information
Please review the information below in advance of your visit. We will keep this page regularly updated with helpful information; please note details are subject to change without notice. We can’t wait to see you on the mountain!
- Guests are required to adhere to current health and safety protocols when visiting Gore Mountain, which includes social distancing at all times.
- Use face coverings as directed and at any time social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Restrooms are available in the Base Lodge, Northwoods Lodge, or Saddle Lodge, where we have reduced capacities by 50%.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located near the ticket windows and at the top and bottom of the lifts.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and plan to visit us another time.
Lift Loading & Unloading Areas
- Guests may board open lifts either with members of their party or alone.
- A face covering is required while waiting in line for lifts as well as for loading and unloading, and the duration of your ride.
- We regret that we will not be offering indoor child care services this season. Stay tuned for information on snow sports programs for our youngest guests.
- We are not presently booking reservations for groups. Thank you for continuing to check back with us, as we will be in touch if and when that changes for this season. If you would like to be put on our notification list for this information, please click here.
Thank you for your kindness and cooperation, and for following directives being communicated by public officials as we all prioritize one another’s safety and health.