Health & Safety Information
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to navigate COVID-19. Our resorts are following state and local guidelines and we appreciate everyone’s understanding as guidelines evolve.
Know Before You Go Information – Updated 5/17/22
- Advanced tickets are recommended. Check back to buy online.
- Face coverings are recommended when you cannot be socially distanced from unknown individuals.
Guidelines & Information
At Gore, our team is:
- Maintaining physical barriers (e.g. plexiglass) at high interaction points like ticketing locations and service areas.
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night.
- Maintaining hand sanitizer stations throughout our venues for guests & employees.
- Undergoing a daily health screening prior to every shift.
- Reducing indoor capacities where necessary to maintain six (6) feet of social distancing.
- It is strongly recommended that tickets be purchased online in advance for specific day(s)to ensure you will have a ticket. Walk-up ticket sales will NOT be available during holiday periods or when sold out.
- If the dates you desire are not currently available, be sure to check back!
Gondola and Lift Recommendations and Requirements
- Face coverings are recommended on chairlifts and in the gondola when riding with unknown individuals.
- Please leave windows open in gondola cabins.
Food and Beverage
- All indoor food and beverage locations will adhere to a 75% reduction in capacity. Tables are spaced to maintain social distancing.
- Tables in food service areas can be occupied by those who have purchased food and beverage, please limit your time so we have space for everyone.
- Please try to avoid the busier lunch hour of approximately 12 noon. Most menu items and daily specials are available during off-peak hours.
- Individuals who are bringing their own food is not permitted.
- No storing food at tables, locker rooms, or other public spaces. If you are bringing your own food, it should fit into a personal pack and not be left in the lodge. We do not allow large backpacks or coolers.
Snow Sports Lessons
- All lessons must be reserved in advance to guarantee your plans.
- We require those taking lessons to complete a health screening before they arrive on site. This screening must be completed by 7:30am the morning of the scheduled lesson. One screening is required per person, not per party.
- Face coverings are recommended for both instructors and participants regardless of vaccination status on lifts, in lift lines, indoors, and when unable to maintain six (6) feet of social distancing during their lesson.
Seasonal & Day-Use Lockers
- Locker fronts will be sanitized nightly during the deep clean process in our lodges.
- Be courteous to your fellow skier.
Lost & Found
- We will discard any face masks, hand coverings (gloves, mittens, etc.), and any items other than hard goods.
Shuttles & Drop-Off Areas
- All drivers and guests are required to wear face coverings when riding a shuttle.
- Arrive as ready to go as possible, avoiding unnecessary indoor time.
- Indoor storage space is limited; we encourage you to leave personal belongings in your vehicle.
The Nordic Center
- Please follow all applicable protocols listed above.
- Before each visit to the Nordic Center please sign in at the Ski Bowl Lodge.