Health & Safety Information
Please review the information below in advance of your visit. We can’t wait to see you on the mountain!
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy. A few notes are posted below, and we will keep this page regularly updated with helpful information. Please review this information in advance of your visit.
- Guests may board open lifts either with members of their party or alone.
- Guests are required to adhere to current health and safety protocols when visiting Gore Mountain, which includes social distancing at all times and use of face coverings as directed.
- A face covering is required while waiting in line at our ticket windows, lift loading areas, through the duration of the ride on the Northwoods Gondola, at foodservice areas, whenever inside a building, and at any time social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Tickets are available through online sales and our SKI3 Cards can be easily reloaded with season passes and lift tickets at the “WTP Reloads” tab of our online store for convenient direct-to-lift access.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the mountain. While in line for tickets and services, please review any posted safety notices and observe markings to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- In the interest of everyone’s health and safety, we will not be offering indoor child care services this season as we have in past at the Bear Cub Den. Stay tuned for information on snow sports programs for our youngest guests.
- We are not presently booking reservations for groups and tour operators. Thank you for continuing to check back with us, as we will be in touch if and when that changes for this season. If you would like to be put on our notification list for this information, please click here.
- The Base Lodge is not open during our September/October activity season. Please go to the Northwoods Lodge or Saddle Lodge to use restrooms, and observe 50% reduced capacity in all restrooms.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located near the ticket windows and at the top and bottom of the lifts.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and plan to visit us another time.
Thank you for your kindness and cooperation, and for following directives being communicated by public officials as we all prioritize one another’s safety and health.
We require face coverings (masks) whenever social distancing cannot be maintained.
Thank you for reviewing the information above in advance of your visit. We can't wait to see you on the mountain!