Health & Safety Information
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to navigate COVID-19. Our resorts are following state and local guidelines and we appreciate everyone’s understanding as guidelines evolve.
Know Before You Go Information – Updated 7/1/22
- Advanced tickets are recommended. Buy Online!
- Face coverings are recommended when you cannot be socially distanced from unknown individuals.
Guidelines & Information
At Gore, our team is:
- Maintaining physical barriers (e.g. plexiglass) at high interaction points like ticketing locations and service areas.
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night.
- Maintaining hand sanitizer stations throughout our venues for guests & employees.
- Undergoing a daily health screening prior to every shift.
- Reducing indoor capacities where necessary to maintain six (6) feet of social distancing.
- It is strongly recommended that tickets be purchased online in advance for specific day(s)to ensure you will have a ticket. Walk-up ticket sales will NOT be available during holiday periods or when sold out.
- If the dates you desire are not currently available, be sure to check back!
Gondola and Lift Recommendations and Requirements
- Face coverings are recommended on chairlifts and in the gondola when riding with unknown individuals.
- Please leave windows open in gondola cabins.
Food and Beverage
- All indoor food and beverage locations will adhere to a 75% reduction in capacity. Tables are spaced to maintain social distancing.
- Tables in food service areas can be occupied by those who have purchased food and beverage, please limit your time so we have space for everyone.
- Please try to avoid the busier lunch hour of approximately 12 noon. Most menu items and daily specials are available during off-peak hours.
- Individuals who are bringing their own food are permitted on the sundeck and other outdoor spaces.
- No storing food at tables, locker rooms, or other public spaces. If you are bringing your own food, it should fit into a personal pack and not be left in the lodge. We do not allow large backpacks or coolers.
Lost & Found
- We will discard any face masks, hand coverings (gloves, mittens, etc.), and any items other than hard goods.