Health & Safety Information
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our guests, community, and employees.
Please review our Face Covering Requirements and COVID safety guidelines and information in advance of your visit. We will publish any updates here as they become available, but be aware that our guidelines are subject to change without notice. We’re looking forward to seeing you at Gore.
Face Covering Requirements
When visiting Gore Mountain, please follow these guidelines:
If you are indoors:
- Face coverings are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings are required in the gondolas at all times.
- Face coverings are required in all locker areas.
- Face coverings can only be removed indoors when eating or drinking.
If you are outdoors:
- Vaccinated guests do not need to wear a face covering, but are recommended when near unknown guests, while riding lifts with unknown guests, or when unable to socially distance.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear face coverings and be socially distanced outside.
If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and plan to visit us another time.
Guidelines & Information
At Gore, our teams are:
- Maintaining physical barriers (e.g. plexiglass) at high interaction points like ticket areas
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night
- Maintaining hand hygiene stations throughout our venues for guests & employees.
- Undergoing a daily health screening prior to every shift
- Reducing indoor capacities to help maintain six (6) feet of social distancing
As a community, we are all responsible for our health and well-being. Thank you for continuing to follow the guidelines and protocols being put forth by our public officials.
- It is recommended that tickets be purchased online in advance for a specific day(s) of planned skiing to ensure that you will have a ticket.
- Walk up tickets may be available but in limited quantities at the discretion of management.
Shuttles and On-Mountain Transportation:
- All drivers and guests are required to wear face coverings when riding a shuttle.
General Public Lift Use Recommendations and Requirements:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED for riding the gondola.
- Face coverings are recommended on chairlifts when riding with unknown guests.
- Face coverings are recommended in lift lines when unable to social distance.
Snow Sports Lessons:
- It is recommended that all lessons are reserved in advance to guarantee your plans.
- All participants will acknowledge health screening attestation (link) within 24 hours of participating in a lesson.
- Children under 12 must wear a face covering at all times during a lesson when unable to be socially distanced.
- Children 12 and older, when permissible and who are vaccinated, will not be required to wear masks when outdoors and socially distanced.
- Unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask during lessons when unable to be socially distanced.
- Face coverings are required for both instructor and students regardless of vaccination status on lifts, in lift lines, and when unable to social distance during the lesson.
Food and Beverage:
- Grab-and-go items will be available for easy access and faster transactions.
- Seating capacity will be reduced indoors to help ensure social distancing.
- Dining time will be limited to reduce time indoors.
Lost and Found:
- Lost and Found will discard of face masks, hand coverings (gloves), or anything other than hard goods.
- We will not be able to lend out any items this year.