Group Trip Planning
- Be Our Guest!
- Winter Pricing
- Summer/Fall Pricing
- Tour Operators & Recurring Groups
- Important Information
Be Our Guest!
Are you looking for an authentic Adirondack outing for your group of twenty people or more? Plan a day at Gore Mountain in North Creek, NY!
Regardless of the season, Gore Mountain can provide a unique group experience packed with fresh-air fun and adventure.
Gore Mountain offers convenient bus drop-off/pick-up locations and complimentary tickets for every 20 guests within your group as well as specialty pricing on rental equipment and class lessons for all group members. Catering, pre-order meals, and lunch vouchers are available- a perfect way to enhance your group trip!
Need a place to stay during your visit? Check out our Group-Friendly Lodging Partners.
During the winter when you reserve your visit to Gore Mountain with a group of 20 or more same-day guests at least two days in advance, you’ll receive special group rates on lift tickets, equipment rentals, and lesson programs. Plus, you’ll receive every 21st ticket free of charge!
Group Lift Ticket Rates 2022-2023
Group Lift Ticket
Teen (ages 13-19)
Senior (ages 65-69)
Ages 6 & Under $10
Ages 70+ $42
*Group tickets are subject to limited availability during our designated holiday periods: December 25, 2022-January 1, 2023; January 14-16, 2023; February 18-26, 2023
Group Rental Rates 2022-2023
Group Rental Rates Per Day
Adult (ages 20-64)
Teen (ages 13-19)
Child (ages 7-12)
Senior (ages 65+)
6 & Under $20
**Rental packages include skis or snowboard, boots, helmet, and poles if applicable. Group members planning to rent equipment from the mountain should create or update their rental profile online in advance.
All rates and dates are subject to change without notice. Availability is not guaranteed.
Start Planning Today As Availability May Be Limited!
- Get your group of 20+ together- this can be friends, family, employees, co-workers, students, or organization members- pick your dates and mark your calendar for an authentic Adirondack ski-cation.
- Nominate a Group Leader who will be responsible for making reservations and day-of coordination.
- Next, submit a Group Reservation Request Form or call our sales team at (518) 251-2411, x1124 to request availability for your dates.
- You will be contacted by a sales rep to confirm your dates or suggest alternatives, and dial in the details to get you ready for the big day!
Plan a group adventure to Gore Mountain for scenic skyrides and recreational activities this summer or fall. Explore our 14+ mile hiking & biking network, which includes everything from short, easy interpretive loops to longer, more difficult treks to scenic vistas—complete one of our on-mountain challenges– great for a bit of healthy competition and team building.
If your group is looking for a little more adventure, bring your downhill bikes and helmets to tear it up on over 1,700 vertical feet of intermediate to expert-rated trails. Check out the Airbender Woods, our 9-hole wooded disc golf course, under a cool canopy of leaves in the base area forest.
Let us take the hassle out of making and transporting lunch. Kid-friendly boxed meals can be ordered in advance to enjoy on the mountain or out on the sundeck. Meal vouchers are also available for any chosen denomination.
Tour Operators & Recurring Groups
Are you planning on visiting multiple times throughout the 2022/32 season?
Gore Mountain extends further discounts to organizations and groups who exceeded 250 skier visits the season prior (21/22 season) or reserve 250 skier visits for the upcoming 22/23 season.
These groups have access to unpublished, incredible savings. They also receive a fully transferable Season Pass for the 2023/24 winter season when they secure 500+ tickets. Perfect for chaperones, FAM trips, and one-off ski days!
- Group rates are available* for groups of 20 or more guests with 48-hour advanced reservations.
- Every 21st ticket in your group order is complimentary when the reservation is received at least 48-hours in advance.
- Provide payment 24-hours in advance and your order will be ready for pick-up upon your arrival.
- Equipment rental packages require the individual’s current guest profile. Group members can create or update their profile in advance of the trip.
- All sales are final. In the case of unused lift tickets, a Snow Guarantee will be issued to the group leader for the dollar amount of the unused product, valid for one year from the date issued. Arrangements must be made with your sales representative prior to the group’s last ticketed ski day at Gore Mountain.
* Group rates are available only with advanced reservations. Availability of group rates will be determined at the time of request based on capacity and management discretion. Groups will not be automatically guaranteed group rate.