Group Trip Planning
- Be Our Guest!
- Winter Pricing
- Summer/Fall Pricing
- Tour Operators & Recurring Groups
- Important Information
Be Our Guest!
Are you looking for an authentic Adirondack outing for your group of fifteen people or more? Plan a day at Gore Mountain in North Creek, NY!
Regardless of the season, Gore Mountain can provide a unique group experience packed with fresh-air fun and adventure.
Gore Mountain offers convenient bus drop-off/pick-up locations and a complimentary lunch voucher for your driver. We also offer complimentary tickets for every 15 guests within your group as well as specialty pricing on rental equipment and class lessons for all group members. Catering, pre-order meals and lunch vouchers are available- a perfect way to enhance your group trip!
Need a place to stay during your visit? Check out our Group-Friendly Lodging Partners.
During the winter when you reserve your visit to Gore Mountain with a group of 15 or more same-day guests at least two days in advance, you’ll receive special group rates on lift tickets, equipment rentals, and lesson programs. Plus, you’ll receive every 16th ticket free of charge!
|Group Lift Ticket|
|Teen (ages 13-19)|
Senior (ages 65-69)
|Ages 6 & Under||$10||$10||$10|
|*Holiday Dates: 12/25/21-1/1/22; 1/15/22-1/17/22; 2/19/22-2/27/22. Availability during these holiday periods is very limited, please contact our sales team for details.|
|Group Rental Package*|
|1 Day||Add A Day|
|Adult (ages 20-64)|
Teen (ages 13-19)
|Child (ages 12 & under)|
Senior (ages 65+)
|*Rental packages include skis or snowboard, boots, helmet, and poles if applicable.Group members planning to rent equipment from the mountain should create or update their rental profile online in advance.|
All rates and dates are subject to change without notice. Availability is not guaranteed.
Start Planning Today As Availability May Be Limited!
- Get your group of 15+ together- this can be friends, family, employees, co-workers, students, or organization members- pick your dates and mark your calendar for an authentic Adirondack ski-cation.
- Nominate a Group Leader who will be responsible for making reservations and day-of coordination.
- Next, submit a Reservation Request Form or call our sales team at (518) 251-2411, x1124 to lock in your dates.
- You’ll then be contacted by a sales rep to dial in the details and get you ready for the big day!
Plan a group adventure to Gore Mountain for scenic skyrides and recreational activities this summer or fall. Explore our 14+ mile hiking & biking network which includes everything from short, easy interpretive loops to longer, more difficult treks to scenic vistas. Complete one of our on-mountain challenges– great for a bit of healthy competition and team building.
If your group is looking for a little more adventure, bring your downhill bikes and helmets to tear it up on over 1,700 vertical feet of intermediate to expert-rated trails. Check out the Airbender Woods, our 9-hole wooded disc golf course under a cool canopy of leaves in the base area forest.
Let us take the hassle out of making and transporting lunch. Kid-friendly boxed meals can be ordered in advance to enjoy on the mountain or out on the sundeck. Meal vouchers are also available for any chosen denomination.
Tour Operators & Recurring Groups
Planning on visiting multiple times throughout the 2021/22 season?
Gore Mountain extends further discounts to organizations and groups who exceeded 250 skier visits the season prior, or reserve 250 skier visits for the upcoming 21/22 season.
These groups not only have access to unpublished, incredible savings, they also receive a fully transferable Season Pass for the 2022/23 winter season. Perfect for chaperones, FAM trips, and one-off ski days!
- Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more guests with 48-hour advanced reservations.
- Every 16th ticket in your group order is complimentary when the reservation is received at least 48-hours in advance. Registered youth groups will instead receive one complimentary ticket for every 10 teen or junior tickets purchased.
- Provide payment 24-hours in advance and your order will be ready for pick-up upon your arrival.
- Equipment rental packages require the individual’s current guest profile. Group members can create or update their profile in advance of the trip at (link coming soon!).
- All sales are final. In the case of unused lift tickets, a Snow Guarantee will be issued to the group leader for the dollar amount of the unused product, valid for one year from the date issued. Arrangements must be made with your sales representative prior to the group’s last ticketed ski day at Gore Mountain.
- The health and safety of our guests, employees, and community are paramount this season. Gore Mountain will comply or exceed the recommendations of NYS and/or the CDC regarding COVID-19 cleaning and prevention methods. Please visit our Health & Safety page in advance of your visit.