Lessons & Programs
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION:
- We require those taking lessons to complete a health screening before they arrive on site.
- This screening must be completed by 7:30am the morning of your lesson.
- One screening is required per person, not per party.
OPERATIONAL UPDATES & OTHER INFO:
- All students must check in at the tent located outside of the Northwoods Lodge to confirm their health screening.
- If you have secured rentals, it is recommended that you arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the lesson start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Those taking lessons may ride the lifts together, provided that the required health screenings for both the instructor and all students have been completed.
- All instructors and students must wear masks at all times while in lessons. Masks cannot be pulled down while physically skiing or riding then pulled back up over the nose and mouth when regrouping.
We are making important changes around the mountain to keep your experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Please Know Before You Go – read more about our health and safety guidelines.