20 Reasons to Be a Gore Season Passholder
Join this snow-crazed, fun-loving, dedicated community of Gore Mountain Passholders! Each year our pool of passholders keeps growing and we have a ton of Gore Mountain lifers. Don’t believe us? Here’s why our passholders keep coming back for more.
1. First and foremost, the unlimited days on the slopes! Can you even put a price on those stunning sunny views, the soft packed powder, the steep thrills, the sound of ripping up morning corduroy, and the buttery bliss of powder days? A full SKI3 season pass gets you unlimited access with no blackouts.
2. The Value- Lock in the lowest price before our first deadline in the Summer.
3. Buy Now, Ski Now- Start using your pass the day you purchase it. If you felt a little left out in the cold this season, jump in on the awesome spring skiing we have going on right now!
4. 100% SKI3 Assurance- The past few years have been full of surprises and we could all use a little peace of mind. Rest easy knowing that for any reason, you may request a 100% SKI3 Assurance purchase credit for your 2022/23 season pass through November 17, 2022. We’ll cancel your season pass and transfer the full amount that you paid to a Snow Guarantee card.
5. The Renewal / Upgrade Discount- We love our valued guests and this year we are introducing a renewal/upgrade plan so most pass options are the same price as they were last year. Have a 2021/22 Frequent Skier Card? Upgrade to a season pass and get that sweet renewal rate.
6. SKI3- Most passes are a SKI3 pass meaning you can venture out to Whiteface and Belleayre. You can enjoy their perks and discounts too!
7. The Community- All your friends are here and making new skiing/riding buddies is so easy because the Gore community is unlike others- it’s friendly and inclusive! We consider our Season Pass and Frequent Skier Cardholders family.
8. Free Financing- We know a season pass is a chunk of change so we set up our free financing program that allows you to break up the price into four easy payments over four months. There are no extra fees!
9. The Passholder Perks- Oh yeah, discounts baby! With a pass, you’re entitled to discounts on our food, hot drinks, retail shop, tuning & repairs, rental shop, and more! We’ll be adding more perks to the roster so check back this summer. (Perks are subject to change at any time.)
10. Free Ticket to Share- Did we mention the free ticket in your passholder perks!? There’s also one available for 50% off. Someone just became more popular!
11. Year-Long Value- Not only can you get in on the rest of this spring season but you can also enjoy scenic skyrides, disc golf, and more this summer and fall!
12. Your Health- Getting outside in the winter is so important for your health. There’s something about the fresh air, the exercise, soaking up the sun, and that wonderful stress-free calm when you gaze out at the stunning Adirondack views.
13. Your Economic Support to the Adirondacks- Your pass is keeping jobs in the Adirondacks and we’re so happy you’ve chosen to visit us! The Adirondack Mountains are home to the original vacation- show our dining, lodging, and community partners some love. Some even offer discounts to passholders!
14. More Powder- We have an inkling that passholders must significantly crush more powder.
15. The Reciprocal Program- While we’d love for you to spend all your ski days with us, your pass also gives you some sweet discounts at other mountains in the Northeast.
17. Supporting a Mountain Dedicated to Sustainability– We have the largest solar array dedicated to a ski resort in the U.S.! We’re constantly upgrading to more efficient snowmaking equipment and greener machinery while implementing more environmentally friendly practices into our operations.
18. Variety of Pass Types- While other mountains have hiked up their prices, we’ve kept ours steady. We have nice pass deals for seniors, students, 20-somethings, and members of the military.
19. The North Creek Ski Bowl- Twilight skiing, Nordic, and snowshoeing are all included in your valid pass! Get some cardio in on our 5K cross-country trail system that has lights, grooming, and even snowmaking. Grab some laps under the stars on our Village Chair– there’s even park features!
20. We Think of You- Our passholders and lifelong guests mean so much to us and you’re the reason why we smile, laugh, and work so hard to deliver the best on-mountain snow experience. Gore is known for being very friendly and welcoming and that’s because of you. Thank you for making our ski season so wonderful!
What’s not to love? Get A Season Pass Today!